Peace.!

Peace.!
The world should revolve around Love, Peace and ofcourse Chicken grease.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Life is so beautiful and evil at the same time.

Why is it when life gives you something so precious it takes it away the very next minute?Is it because we don't know how to cherish or love it as much as God wants us to? Who knows. Valentines day is tomorrow. I don't have a valentine so that's really nothing new. Although I wish I can ask a certain boy to be my valentine I won't.Why? because he probably has a gf already or he probably moved on. Why do we celebrate valentines day anyway.Its not like everyone actually loves this day.I mean not all people have dates or valentines or anything of that nature. Ugh is not like everyone loves certain person back right.Man I feel so freaking depressed. But that's why I have all my plushies. :) They listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment