Peace.!

Peace.!
The world should revolve around Love, Peace and ofcourse Chicken grease.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Boys Boys Boys.

Boys. Where do I begin with them. My life is complicated enough but apparently the situation of boys had to join in the group. Right now I'm caught between two boys. Unfortunately one is my ex. His name is Timothy. We've known each other since like forever. Thing is I can act myself around him. No matter how weird or strange I am he's always there. I really like him. But I broke up with him first like in March of 2009. That's because I thought he wasn't really digging me. He did but I just didn't see it. So I asked him back out because then I realized he was in to me and I was letting people's opinions get to me.But the love we had was lost. I cried but got over it. Then he asked me back out. I said no. I'm tired of on and off relationships.That's just so "ehh". After a while I found out he was moving and that's when I really started to cry again. I knew I wasn't going to see him in a very long time. My heart is breaking and so is his. We both have passionate feelings for each other. At school people thought I was crazy and thought I was imagining I had a boyfriend. But I wasn't. It's just that he lived in my grandmother's building and we didn't attend the same school. Ugh life sucks when you lose the ones you love. I spent a whole day yesterday thinking about him. Like the times we use to kiss in the hallway, walk around the park holding hands, and crazy thing is my mother loved him. But he's gone. We still talk but not like we use to. Anyways now to contestant number 2. This kid I adore oh so much is actually a celebrity's child. And he is Prince Michael Jackson. I think he is so freaking hot. I know he's going through harsh times but man I wish I was his girlfriend.lol. Anyways those to boys have me love struck. Why is it boys are so...so hard to understand. One minute their romantic and when there with their friends they are just so rude and ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment