Peace.!

Peace.!
The world should revolve around Love, Peace and ofcourse Chicken grease.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Hey you.Yeah you. Read this if you want a kick out of life. =)


Hello there earthlings. I'm Arauca [Ahh-rau-ca] but go by Audii. I'm 14 yrs old. I have dreams that you would think is strange but I would think its amazing. My life is always filled with drama. No matter how far I want to get away from it I can't. I'm addicted to fashion and strange and weird random things like me! When I get bored I mostly go online. I had a life till an idiot told me about addicting websites such as facebook,myspace,YouTube,twitter and now of course blogger. I have friends but most are teddy bears. I love making plays and making my own acts. I have a passion for drawing,writing,photography, and anything dealing with art. So yeah I don't wanna sit here on my warm computer chair blabbing about my life.So yeahh.Umm there you go stalkers. =] jk I love you guys. I love the world. Okay yeah now bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment