Peace.!

Peace.!
The world should revolve around Love, Peace and ofcourse Chicken grease.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Homework.

Well It's like 11:23 in the morning and for some odd reason I'm doing homework. Although I don''t want to do it I have to because it's pretty long and it's two projects. On is social studies dealing with Global Interaction.For example when the United Stated conquered Louisiana and Spanish places or what not. Boring much? Absolutely! Second project is for math. We have to do a raft which is like a story but it has to be on zeros, integers, absolute numbers ,and stuff so yeah. Ugh I don't feel like doing it but because tomorrow I don't have school I want to take that time to relax. Well I better get back to this or might just end up quitting. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment